EK-XTOP Revo D5 PWM - Plexi (incl. sleeved pump)
Ei leidnud vajalikku toodet?
Kirjuta meile ja me leiame parima lahenduse.
Tarneaeg: Küsi tarneaega
EK-XTOP Revo D5 PWM is a high-performance liquid cooling pump. This unit offers increased hydraulic performance (up to 15 %) compared to original factory top. This unit has black sleeved cables.
EK-XTOP Revo D5 PWM is a high-performance liquid cooling pump, built around the market-proven Xylem D5 PWM water pump and revolutionary EK-XTOP Revo D5 pump volute/body with a revolutionary vibration-reducing mounting clamp. This unit offers increased hydraulic performance (up to 15 %) compared to original factory top.
This pump is ideal for PC and other electronics water cooling. The D5 pump is equipped with an electronically commutated spherical motor. In a pump with a spherical motor, the only moving part is a spherically shaped rotor which in this pump is held in place by a bearing ball made of ultra-hard and wear-resistant ceramic. Rated 50.000 hrs MTBF at 25°C ambient!
The new D5 Revo pump volute/body system features a fully rounded design thus offering greater usability, allowing installation at any angle within 360° of rotation. Special rubber shock absorber is used to de-couple the main pump body from the mounting clip for silent operation, free of vibration induced noise. Additionally, horizontal and vertical positioning are supported for easier tube routing possibilities.
This pump features a single inlet- (suction) and outlet port (pressure) for installation of two standard G1/4 threaded fittings/barbs. EK recommends EK-ACF series compression fittings.
The top is made of a quality acrylic material, while the tightening nut is made from CNC machined aluminum. Mounting clamp is made from injection molded ABS. Mounting mechanism and easy-to-follow installation guide are enclosed.
EK-XTOP Revo D5 pump can also be upgraded with either:
- EK-UNI Pump Bracket (120mm fan) Vertical - For horizontal or vertical installation on any position with 120mm type fan hole pattern
- EK-UNI Pump Bracket (140mm fan) Vertical - For horizontal or vertical installation on any position with 140mm type fan hole pattern
- EK-UNI Pump Bracket (120mm fan) - For installation with only one orientation on any position with 120mm type fan hole pattern
- EK-UNI Pump Bracket (140mm fan) - For installation with only one orientation on any position with 140mm type fan hole pattern
- Motor: Electronically commuted spherical motor
- Rated voltage: 12V DC
- Power consumption: 23W
- Maximum pressure head: 3.9m
- Maximum flow: 1500L/h
- Maximum system temperature: 60°C
- Materials: Stainless steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, Aluminium oxide, hard coal
- Power connector: 4-Pin Molex 50cm cable length
- Signal cable: 4-Pin PWM FAN connector 60cm cable length
- PWM duty cycle: ~ 20-100%
- Default behavior: Runs at 100% duty cycle when no PWM feedback signal is present
- EK-XTOP Revo D5 PWM (incl. EK-D5 PWM G2 pump motor) - cables with black sleeve
- Mounting clip with rubber insert
- Self-adhesive mounting hole pattern sticker
- Mounting mechanism (incl. required Allen keys)
- Installation manual
Made in Slovenia - EU!
Pump motor made in Hungary - EU!
- EK-D5 PWM G2 is an enhanced variant of the world renown Xylem D5 with improved power management control, which allows for better speed control trough motherboard BIOS or dedicated fan controller.
- The D5 pump is water lubricated, in other words, it uses a wet rotor design. Therefore, it is strongly recommended not to run the pump dry.
- The EK-UNI Pump Bracket bracket is just for showcase and it is not included with the unit.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
EK-FB KIT ASUS R5-E10 is a complete liquid cooling solution for ASUS ROG Rampage V Edition 10 motherboard.
EK-XRES 100 Revo D5 PWM is a High-Performance water cooling pump with integrated reservoir. This unit offers increased hydraulic performance (up to 15 %) compared to original factory top.
The EK-KIT G280 is the ultimate liquid cooling kit dedicated to all users want to take advantage of their 5.25" bays. This is the easiest way to start with their first custom loop at the best price-performance ratio on the market! Everything you need to assemble your first custom loop with carefully chosen components that will last you a long time! By using the 5.25" drive bays for a reservoir and pump combo unit, more space is available inside of the case which brings a more even and direct airflow.
Rotary Metalic Cube Tee - 3Way Black