EK-XRES 100 Revo D5 PWM (incl. pump)
Ei leidnud vajalikku toodet?
Kirjuta meile ja me leiame parima lahenduse.
Tarneaeg: Küsi tarneaega
EK-XRES 100 Revo D5 PWM is a High-Performance water cooling pump with integrated reservoir. This unit offers increased hydraulic performance (up to 15 %) compared to original factory top.
EK-XRES 100 Revo D5 PWM is a High-Performance water cooling pump with integrated reservoir. The core of the unit is the market-proven Xylem D5 PWM water pump. This unit offers increased hydraulic performance (up to 15 %) compared to original factory top.
The EK-XRES Revo D5 series features a fully rounded design thus offering greater usability, allowing installation at any angle within 360° of rotation. Special rubber shock absorber is used to de-couple the main pump body from the mounting clip for silent operation, free of vibration induced noise. Additionally, horizontal and vertical positioning are supported for easier tube routing possibilities.
EK-XRES 100 Revo D5 series reservoirs come preinstalled with anti-cyclone insert. Optional PU anti-vortex foam and EK-HD Tube is enclosed for additional options.
This water pump/reservoir combo unit can be mounted directly on computer chassis by using enclosed Revo D5 Holder.
The 60mm diameter tube is made of a high-quality acrylic material, while the reservoir bottom/pump top is made of quality POM Acetal material.
EK-XRES 100 Revo D5 pump can also be upgraded with either:
- EK-UNI Pump Bracket (120mm fan) Vertical - For horizontal or vertical installation on any position with 120mm type fan hole pattern
- EK-UNI Pump Bracket (140mm fan) Vertical - For horizontal or vertical installation on any position with 140mm type fan hole pattern
- EK-UNI Pump Bracket (120mm fan) - For installation with only one orientation on any position with 120mm type fan hole pattern
- EK-UNI Pump Bracket (140mm fan) - For installation with only one orientation on any position with 140mm type fan hole pattern
This reservoir can be easily upgraded with longer acrylic tubes used by EK-RES X3 series reservoirs.
The top of this combo unit can be used as an inlet by adding the EK-RES X3 - Multiport TOP and an EK-RES X3 - Internal Tube with the corresponding length to your reservoir size. The Internal Tube is important to prevent the splashing sound of the coolant inside the reservoir and to prevent coolant foaming. It is recommended that the end of the internal inlet tube is submerged in coolant.Pump electrical and mechanical properties:
- Motor: Electronically commuted spherical motor
- Maximum pressure head: 3.9m
- Maximum flow: 1500L/h
- Maximum system temperature: 60°C
- Materials: Stainless steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, Aluminium oxide, hard coal
- Power connector: 4-Pin Molex- and 4-Pin PWM FAN connector
- Reservoir diameter 60mm
- Reservoir free volume: ~ 125mL
- Overall unit height: 150mm
- Mounting hole pattern: 65x34mm
- PWM duty cycle: ~ 20-100%
- Default behavior: Runs at 100% duty cycle when no PWM feedback signal is present
- EK-XRES 100 Revo D5 PWM (incl. pump)
- Mounting clip with rubber insert
- Self-adhesive mounting hole pattern sticker
- Anti-vortex PU foam and 12mm OD plexiglass tube
- Mounting mechanism (incl. required Allen keys)
- Installation manual
- EK-D5 PWM G2 is an enhanced variant of the world renown Xylem D5 with improved power management control, which allows for better speed control trough motherboard BIOS or dedicated fan controller.
- The D5 pump is water lubricated, in other words, it uses a wet rotor design. Therefore, it is strongly recommended not to run the pump dry.
- The EK-UNI Pump Bracket bracket is just for showcase and it is not included with the unit.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
EK-FC GeForce GTX FE RGB is a high-performance full-cover water block for multiple NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX and Titan Pascal series graphics cards that comes with pre-installed 4-pin 12V RGB LED strip.
EK-FC Radeon Vega RGB is a high-performance full-cover water block for multiple AMD® Radeon® Vega based graphics cards that comes with pre-installed 4-pin 12V RGB LED strip.
The EK-KIT X360 is the flagship performance water cooling kit dedicated to all users who seek the best performing, quality built, and efficient liquid cooling solution!
The EK-KIT S280 is a compact starter liquid cooling kit dedicated to all users who seek the best performing, market proven components for highest chassis compatibility. Slim Series kits or in short S Kits are a great choice for beginners at liquid cooling and people doing builds with limited radiator space.